Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to fail - Combat incursion mission
01-05-2015, 12:09 AM
How to fail - Combat incursion mission
So you know the tutorial combat missions.....and how the last combat one is an wave survival one? Well I managed to get to the last wave after taking about half my hull and 1k bullets left....but I didn't even get to shoot the anaconda there since I died....However I died by it hitting me with it's self since I pointed my ship just under it and boosted before turning around however half way through that turn CLUNK and dead from hitting the anaconda although I was using downwards thrust at the time to stop that from happening.....

Sigh....well time to retry tomorrow....since it took me about 4 hours to get that far...has anyone beaten the mission though?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2015, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 04:26 AM by kenwshmt.)
RE: How to fail - Combat incursion mission
(01-05-2015 12:09 AM)Ratking15 Wrote:  So you know the tutorial combat missions.....and how the last combat one is an wave survival one? Well I managed to get to the last wave after taking about half my hull and 1k bullets left....but I didn't even get to shoot the anaconda there since I died....However I died by it hitting me with it's self since I pointed my ship just under it and boosted before turning around however half way through that turn CLUNK and dead from hitting the anaconda although I was using downwards thrust at the time to stop that from happening.....

Sigh....well time to retry tomorrow....since it took me about 4 hours to get that far...has anyone beaten the mission though?

I cant speak to the mission , I only use 'waste disposal', the one with the rocks, as a graphic calibrator to check for dropped frames.

anyways. if you must ram, all power to systems before the shields are damaged. thay boosts them to 150% or more.

anything short of an ASP ramming an anaconda with comparable shields.. probly ends this way.

Ramming is very much big fish, little fish. . big will win.

- as to winning, some ass hole kills you and you are spawning at the spot they are camped at, feel free to ram them with as many free sidewiders are you can.

[Image: viper.jpg]

Elite Explorer Relocated to Colonia.
[Image: 2sunscrop1600.jpg]
01-05-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: How to fail - Combat incursion mission
I wasn't trying to ram him!