Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diamondback
01-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Diamondback
So the new Diamondback is a combat/explorer ship and reasonably priced to boot Big Grin

Can't wait Angel

Commander Charlie "Sloe" Gin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Diamondback
(01-05-2015 06:02 PM)Earthman Wrote:  So the new Diamondback is a combat/explorer ship and reasonably priced to boot Big Grin

Can't wait Angel

Define reasonably priced.......also I thought the imperial courier was more of a combat/explorer ship and the diamond back was an frieghter gunship....
02-05-2015, 12:39 AM
(01-05-2015 09:57 PM)Ratking15 Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 06:02 PM)Earthman Wrote:  So the new Diamondback is a combat/explorer ship and reasonably priced to boot Big Grin

Can't wait Angel

Define reasonably priced.......also I thought the imperial courier was more of a combat/explorer ship and the diamond back was an frieghter gunship....

I'm only quoting from the latest news letter mate Wink

"And early look inside the cockpit of the Diamondback, Lakon's reasonably-priced combat-explorer vessel."

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...d=4900f6925d&e

02-05-2015, 11:19 AM
But how well can a star commander do in a reasonably priced ship around the Test system? LET'S PLAY THE TAPE.

One Man and his Reptile - the diary of CMDR Zulu Romeo
02-05-2015, 06:39 PM
(02-05-2015 11:19 AM)Zulu Romeo Wrote:  But how well can a star commander do in a reasonably priced ship around the Test system? LET'S PLAY THE TAPE.

LOL Exclamation

02-05-2015, 09:01 PM
(02-05-2015 11:19 AM)Zulu Romeo Wrote:  But how well can a star commander do in a reasonably priced ship around the Test system? LET'S PLAY THE TAPE.

LMAO

Now someone needs to make a series called "Full Thrusters", or the like Big Grin

[Image: EliteDangerous%20Signiture_04_2.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2015, 10:24 PM
One has already done that, well the reviews anyway.

Don't underestimate me.

I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realise.

Follow my exploration on http://www.twitch.tv/wishblend

[Image: Forum%20Signiture.jpg]

http://www.alisonlauragoodman.co.uk
02-05-2015, 11:07 PM
"This ship has the largest FSD.............................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​.............................................................in the galaxy!" - Jeremy Clarkson XXXIV Big Grin

[Image: EliteDangerous%20Signiture_04_2.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2015, 11:25 PM
(02-05-2015 11:07 PM)AndySpawn Wrote:  "This ship has the largest FSD.............................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​.............................................................in the galaxy!" - Jeremy Clarkson XXXIV Big Grin

Haha... Jeremy Clarkson "Now WATCH THIS!"
Driving a mercedes I seem to recall Tongue

03-05-2015, 05:03 AM
No more appropriately...

"Flying to Sagittarius A* in a Sidewinder? How hard could it be?"

or

"So I went on GalNet and I found this!"

---------------------------------------------------

Generally speaking, I'm not a big fan of Lakon ships - their cockpit layout almost looks like its been jury rigged or even just bolted in place like some sort of retrofit. Much prefer the layout in a Core Dynamics or Faulcon DeLacy ship, since this is going to be one of the main things you see when you're flying.

That said, I'll still take it out for a spin at least once. Just don't know if it'll overtake my Clipper (or Courier, depending on how that one turns out...)

[Image: HWG3oIh.png]

Current Expedition - Sag-Carina Mission Camp 10